Sunday, April 22, 2007

So these are my favourite things to eat in New York city so far, in no particular order:

1. Halal Chicken on rice.
-absolutely delicious. I like to get it with white sauce, because I think it's spicy enough with hot sauce. There are several good vendors near NYU. Sammy was voted best vendor in New York. He's on W. 4th near University, or is it Broadway. He's really good.

2. 14th street papaya
-any papaya will do, but this is my local one. I like the Papaya juice. And the Chili Dogs.

3. BB Cheesesteak sandwich.
-$2.50 with an NYU student ID!!! Unorthodox but very delicious.

4. Tonnies
-Delicious cupcakes. In the same establishment as BB. I always get chocolate. Two for two dollars with an NYU student ID!!!

5. Negrille
-delicious Jamaican restaurant. Never crowded. I think that's because there was shooting there once, or something. But delicious jerk chicken, curried goat, and mussels. Love the mussels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home