Monday, November 13, 2006

So it's true I haven't blogged for a while. Apparently this grad school thing is a lot more work than undergrad. And this is one of my busiest weeks yet. I have a presentation on Wednesday and another on Thursday. So this can't be a really long post. But I am going to try to post more frequently because there is an extremely small minority of people who read my blog. I mean really small. We're talking infinitesmal. I guess I should probably send out a mass-email to people telling them that my blog is still alive.

Anyways, I'm going to be going to the weight room soon. I went yesterday as well. I'm developing some sort of a routine. I will post at greater length about the weight room soon. I promise. Let me just say now that the recent US elections had perhaps the best possible result for me: Democrats regain house and senate, Arnold Schwarzenegger remains in power.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM , Blogger Joseph Baron said...

It lives again!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home