Thursday, June 12, 2008

I really hate the Lakers. I am like the Celtics ok, but I hate the Lakers. I hate Kobe. I don't like those super-dominating players, a la Michael Jordan. They are no fun to root for. Also he may be a rapist. I was sort of inspired by Ray Allen's play in game 3. He got game, I suppose.

In other news, I am pleased Obama won the Democratic Nomination. I hope he wins the presidency.

I saw Don't Mess with the Zohan. It was one of the worst movies of all time. Really terrible, not clever at all. Very disappointing. They could have done so much. It was mostly slapstick, and bad slapstick, playing on stupid, cheap and inaccurate stereotypes. Really too bad. They could have made a really funny, sophisticated movie. Also, Adam Sandler's accent was terrible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home